Friday, January 24, 2014

authors note and what now

Author’s Note:
I am a seventeen year old guy, who is interested in Warhammer, Parkour, Coaching Special Needs Adults in Bowling, video games and watch horror movies.  I really enjoy going to conventions such as Keycon and Comic-con wearing costumes that I have made myself.  I have my brown belt in Karate and I am working toward my black belt, and I hope to accomplish this goal in the near future.  My favorite animals are my Pugs, C.J. and Gurdie.  I like to adopt rescue animals rather than buy them at a pet store.  I want to help animals that have no hope who live in shelters and have been abandoned.  I enjoy watching videos on the internet that my friends have uploaded on to YouTube.   I hope to get to travel and see some of the places on my list, especially the concert playground for Parkour in Seattle and the Tempest Free Running Center in California.  Someday, I hope there are places like these in Winnipeg for people who want to do Parkour and not be danger of being arrested for trespassing.  It would be nice to have Parkour parks just like we have skateboarding parks now.   I hope to graduate from High School this June and have not decided what I will be doing next year. For my Warhammer interest I have two fully made but some of them need to be painted armies one good and one bad. I hope you enjoyed reading this have a nice day.


What now:
I am looking forward to making more props and costumes for the upcoming Keycon in May, 2014 and the Comic-con that will happen in November.  My plans include making weapons for my costume which is a Cell operative from the game, Crisis 3.  I take a look at a picture of the character and try to find objects around my house that I can use to create the costume and weapons I will need.  I have made my costumes for the past few years for Keycon and Comic-con and look forward to continuing this hobby.  I really enjoy looking at all the other people who come to the conventions in their costumes and my favorite costumes are the ones that are totally home made by the people who wear them.  Sometimes at the conventions I have been able to buy pieces that I can incorporate into my costumes.   I enjoy seeing my friends that I only see during the conventions, we enjoy going to panel discussions together and planning for future costumes.  Keycon is the first place I heard about Warhammer and it has led to my newest hobby of painting miniatures for this table top game.  Warhammer is a great game and this year at Keycon 2014 I hope to be able to participate in a couple of games that will last for the whole night.  This year my cousin and I are planning to attend as many panels as we can in our homemade costumes with our futuristic weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment